The Tree of Classic Yoga is vast and beautiful, encompassing a holistic network of branches that invite each student to explore inwardly and discover the world’s truths. These truths have been rediscovered for generations, and within each of us there is a vast knowledge. Every truth we realize in our own hearts will be the only real treasures we have to give others.
Our training provides the opportunity to acquire a strong working knowledge and professional ability to teach:
- 60 plus postures / Asana
- 12 breathing exercises/ Pranayama
- 5 element assists and basic thai yoga body work principals for touch
- Flow of energy using the Chakras
- Holistic Model of Yoga Therapy using the 5 koshas
- The complete Yoga Sutras
- Modifications for a variety of common disease and concerns
- Yin Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Hatha Flow
- Meditaiton/ Mindfulness
The course also includes a strong emphasis on health education, mental wellbeing, physical fitness, and classic yoga that is applicable to the modern world. Purusha Yoga Teacher Training is not just about teaching; many choose this path as a means of experiencing and exploring the many facets of Yoga in a deeper and more meaningful way.